Sub-menus not working on mobile

This support request was posted in Paeon by kacihansen

Request ID #5370 In Progress
  • I am handling an existing site for a new client, and his website was built with Paeon 1.0.6. He no longer has access to who originally developed the site, so we can’t do the updates. The submenu on mobile devices isn’t working. I am just trying to get the site to where it functions properly on all devices. Please help!

Hello,

Thanks for writing.

Hello Kaci,

Thanks for writing. That problem was solved in version 1.0.7, you can check the change log here: http://updates.nicethemes.com/themes/paeon/changelog.txt

Unfortunately we can only provide updates to the people that actually purchased the product. I’d kindly ask you to get in touch with the previous developer and try to convince him to get you the update.

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks for the quick response.

As I mentioned before, they don’t have contact with who did their site. A former employee coordinated everything. Can someone just please help me get only the menu issue sorted out? We really don’t want to wipe their entire site clean and start over for such a minor issue.

Hi,

Thanks for the follow up.

Well, unfortunately, we can’t provide support to people who hasn’t purchased the product. Our products are pirated around the Internet and as a company policy we established that we can only provide support to the people who actually purchases the product. I am sorry and I hope that you can understand. I would recommend yo to try to locate your former employee and see through which account they have purchased the product.

The menu problem is sorted out since version 1.0.7.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server