Template issues

This support request was posted in Flatbase by arkfamily

Request ID #38919 In Progress
  • Hi,

I bought and installed the following plugin but it’s not working on our site: https://codecanyon.net/item/contact-form-7-popup/21083030. When it’s correctly setup, when clicking on a CTA button, the form should popup but it does’t

The issue is linked with problems with the theme. Once the theme issues have been fixed, the plugin will then work properly. Please check this screenshot. https://prnt.sc/nj00ac

For the record, we deactivated every other plugin except the one in question to check if it’s a clashing plugin issue but that didn’t rectify the problem. It was still there

Can you help with this, please?

Thanks

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

When you say that it’s not working, do you mean that you can’t install it or that when you install it and configure it you are getting problems? What type of problems are you facing with that plugin? (Please have in mind that we try to ensure compatibility with main plugins, but this plugin you are linking is a really small one made by a Codecanyon author).

With regards to the notices you’re seeing, those shouldn’t prevent anything else from working. They’re just notices, and they have to be fixed, but they’re not errors.

Best,
    Juan.

The plugin will install successfully. However, when trying to use the plugin to customise the WP login page, all I get is a white, blank page. I’m not sure how else to describe a white, blank screen to be honest.

The plugin developers have explained the issues are linked to the errors with the theme.

Can you offer a solution, please, Juan?

Thanks

Juanfra Aldasoro

Can you please send me a link and access details of the page where this is happening?

Do you have a the literal text of the other developers explaining how the errors are linked to the theme? Would you please share that with me?

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server