Testimonials

This support request was posted in Paeon by cybrbaer

Request ID #2278 Resolved
  • Even though I have testimonials checked on the homepage I am not getting the set up link to show on the front page like I do for services

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello there,

Thanks for writing. I’ve been through your site and you don’t have any testimonials created. That’s why they are not showing on the home page. They will show up once you create the testimonials.

Best,
    Juan.

Great thanks, next obvious question is how do I create testimonials ? Documentation does not seem to cover this issue.

Hello there,

Thanks for writing.

In order to create testimonials/feedback you need to log in to your WordPress admin section, then look on the left bar for the “Feedback” menu. Then step over that item, and click “Add New”.

You’ll be redirected to a screen in which you can find a web form where you can put the Testimonial details.

The Title input, on this case, won’t be shown on the front end (your website). So it’s important to include the testimonial content within the text area you can find below the Title field.

Then if you scroll down a bit, you’ll find inputs in order to add the testimonial author, and a website for this author in case you need one. Regarding the image, you can add that by using the Featured image.

I’m pretty sure that if you have written a post or page in WordPress you won’t have any trouble to add testimonials.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server