Theme Error

This support request was posted in Smart by Cymruambyth2020

Request ID #40482 In Progress
  • The theme has errors at import:

If I try to just install a theme it goes in a loop (screenshot captured).

If I try to install all plugins from the install option that I have in the theme: Something went wrong with the plugin API.

If I try to manually intall and activate plugins (special at WPBakery) it crashes. (screenshot captured).

Unfortunately I don’t see where I could show you the screenshots.

Please help.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’m sorry to hear that.

Can you please share the screenshot with me? Or share the text of the error?

Best,
    Juan.

Sure!

This one happends when I try to install all the plugins:

error at installing plugins

This one happends if I try to manually intall and activate plugins (special at WPBakery) it crashes. (screenshot captured).
    error 1

And this is the loop that I get when trying to install themes:

loop at installing theme

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up and the screenshots.

Would you please share the versions of the theme and plugins with me?

Best,
    Juan.

The version is: Version: 1.1

I only managed to activate this plugins without an error:

YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking
    Version 1.2.18 by YITH

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
    Version 3.0.15 by YITH

At the rest of the plugins it says: Something went wrong with the plugin API.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you so much for the information.

By any chance, do you have external requests blocked in your server? Is that something you can check with your hosting provider?

With regards to the error with WPVisual composer, we’re reviewing it to see what can be the cause of the issue.

Best,
    Juan.

Dear Juan, have you found an error on your side yet? if there is not an immediate! solution then we would like a reclamation and the money back. Best regards.

Hello,

Thanks for the follow-up. It seems that the problem is with your server not allowing external connections, hence, it can’t connect to the external server where the demo files are consumed from.

If you wish to have a refund, you can fill in this form: http://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new – Please take into consideration, that you will no longer get access to support / updates.

Best,
    Juan.

I put a ticket to the server and they said it’s not blocked . Are you sure it’s not a problem from the template ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server