Title Bar in Shop and Product Pages

This support request was posted in Smart by ninanevski

Request ID #38723 In Progress
  • Hi,

Is there any way to remove the title bar from the product pages? I can remove the header but don’t see the option to remove the title bar. I turned the title bar off on all pages – however, it still appears in the product pages.

– Nina

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Nina,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I hope you’re doing well.

The product pages are different than pages, so that option doesn’t work for products. You could do that by hiding it using CSS or directly editing the template.

Best,
    Juan.

I set the title bar to be OFF in blog posts, and while it’s hidden in the new blog posts, it’s still seem in the older ones. This only happens with the older posts. Example: https://www.worshippianotutorials.com/lord-give-heart/

– Nina

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Nina,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Please check what’s the value of the option on the title bar for each of those old posts. By default the theme options are the ones that configure the way the post look, but you can “override” that on each post. So, if for a post you have a value for the post title (that is different from inherit) then that value will take place.

Best,
    Juan.

Makes sense. Yeah, each blog post shows to show the headline. :\

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Nina,

Thanks for the follow-up.

Well, you’ll have to edit those posts to “inherit” the setting from the theme option.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server