Title bar

This support request was posted in General Support by _mar_tina

Request ID #34995 In Progress
  • Hello nicethemes!

hope you are doing well. I have two questions about the title bar. You can see it on our web https://printintin.cz/obchod/ using password “papirnenimrtvy”

1) The shop titlebar is acting differently than the others, there is a line under it.
    2) The center of our menu isn’t in center … it’s probably because we use cart and search on the right, but if you see our titlebar and our logo, it’s not aligned at all. It’s like this on all pages, not only the shop page. Can I fix this one too ?

thank you so much for your awesome support as always!

Martina

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Martina,

I hope you are doing well. Congratulations! Your site is looking fantastic 🙂

1) Do you mean the part where it says “obchod”?

2) Yes, that has to do with having the cart and search icon in the navigation area.

Would you try to add the following CSS to your custom CSS option?

@media only all and (min-width: 1024px) {
        #header.horizontal #main-nav.default {
            padding-left: 80px;
        }
    }

Best,
    Juan.

Thank you so much Juan, we wouldn’t make it this beautiful without your awesome theme and mostly support!

1) yes, the obchod part … if you access it from different browser … it’s not as wide as screen, although at other pages (kontakt for example, it looks alright)

2) this worked perfectly! thank you 🙂

Martina

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Martina,

Thanks a lot for your kind words 🙂

Unfortunately, it seems that your host is rejecting my connection again (I haven’t improved my Czech, but it is the same message I got last time). https://cloudup.com/c94Y4JnZPLg

Would you also please specify in which browser you are currently seeing that line so I can check it once you resolve these host issues?

Na zdravi,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server