Top Bar is always white in mobile display

This support request was posted in Smart by jitolmagada

Request ID #37945 In Progress
  • My top bar is always white in mobile display. I have changed top bar color, skin, etc, but still the same.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

Do you have the latest version of smart installed?

Best,
    Juan.

NiceFramework 2.0.9.1
    and
    Smart 1.1

Juanfra Aldasoro

Thank you for the follow-up.

That should be changed on the customize section of the theme options, have you tried working with those options?

Best,
    Juan.

Yes. That’s what I’ve done that did’t work.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up.

Can you send me your site access details in a private reply so I can take a look? The ones you shared when creating the ticket aren’t working.

Best,
    Juan

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

The header background is white because you have selected to have the light skin and it is configured to have the white background. Check that on Theme Options > Header > design.

With regards to the line-height of the text, what text are you referring to?

Best,
    Juan.

Hello Juan, yes, I intend to set the header background to be white, and top bar to be blue. I’m talking about top bar. It is blue (the way I want it) on desktop display, but white on mobile display. Because my header background is white (the way I want it), it looks ugly on mobile if the top bar is white too.

An easier way to avoid this problem is by hiding top bar. But since your theme doesn’t support footer menu, I have to use top bar menu to display standard pages such as Terms, Privacy Policy, and contact.

I have finally found out that the top bar on mobile will only change to whatever color we set if we put some text on it. Otherwise, you can only change top bar’s color on desktop display, but top bar is always white on mobile. I hope developer can fix this.

Hi,

Thank you very much for the follow-up.

We’ll pass this one to our developers.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server