Top section of pages whited-out in responsive mode

This support request was posted in Bref by pickleinthemiddle

Request ID #2153 In Progress
  • Hi Juan

I have noticed that when I view my site in responsive mode – whether in a down-sized browser window on my laptop, or on my iphone or ipad – the top part of every page is ‘whited-out’ (below the logo and the ‘Go to’ menu). That is, I see a white space where there should be content. If I scroll down, I can see the bottom of that page’s content when the white section ends.

I have tried deactivating my plugins, but haven’t been able to pinpoint the problem.

Many thanks again in advance.

Cheers

Karah

Hi Karah,

Thanks for writing. I hope you’re doing well.

I’ve been to your site and can’t see it, because there’s a “coming soon” page. I’ve tried to log in with the details you’ve inserted on this topic and they don’t work. Would you please send me again the details over support@nicethemes.com?

Best,
    Juan

Hi Karah,

Thanks for sharing your details with me. This has to do with the tweak you’ve applied for your left bar in your site. Try the following CSS:

@media screen and (max-width: 880px) {

#header{
    		position: relative !important;
    		width: 100%;
    		float: none !important;
                    height: auto;
    	}
    }

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan

That fixed it! Thanks so much for your help again.

Cheers

Karah

Hi Karah,

No worries 🙂

Have a nice weekend,
    Juan.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server