unable demo download

This support request was posted in Smart by maruspondeli

Request ID #31436 Resolved
  • Hello,
    I am having trouble with downloading demo content (want to use Block masontry). I have new WP installation, hosting meets all the reqirements, but i am still getting “Something went wrong” report. My hosting provider extended my memory limit and execution time for a limited time period so I need an advice quite soon.
    Thanks a lot.
    Marie

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Marie,

Thank you for writing and thank you for your purchase. I hope you are doing well.

I wanted to ask you if you can share your site URL via private reply so I can take a look at your system status and check what can be going wrong?

Thank you very much,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Marie,

Thank you for the follow-up and thanks for sharing your site details with me.

I went over your site, tried the demo importer and it worked perfectly well. You can re-check your site to see the results. Perhaps you got an internet micro-cut when trying your first attempt (our demos live on different servers, and that’s where the data is retrieved).

I hope you enjoy your site 🙂

Best,
    Juanfra.

Hi Juan,
    working nicely. Thanks for great support.
    Marie

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Marie,

Thank you very much 🙂

Enjoy your day,
    Juanfra.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server