Uncaught TypeError, website is not able to launch, breaks the page.

This support request was posted in Flatbase by suhway

Request ID #41319 In Progress
  • Getting an error after installing;

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: join(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given in C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-content\themes\flatbase\engine\admin\classes\class-nice-web-font-subscriber.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-content\themes\flatbase\engine\admin\classes\class-nice-web-font-subscriber.php(111): join(Array, '|') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-content\themes\flatbase\engine\admin\typography.php(163): Nice_Web_Font_Subscriber->get_uri(Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-content\themes\flatbase\includes\theming\typography.php(154): nice_get_web_fonts_uri() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(303): nice_theme_web_fonts('') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\script-loader.php(2083): do_action('wp_enqueue_scri...') #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(303): wp_enqueue_scripts('') #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #9 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #10 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\general-template.php(3015): do_action('wp_head') #11 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-content\themes\flatbase\header.php(40): wp_head() #12 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\template.php(770): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #13 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\template.php(716): load_template('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...', true, Array) #14 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\general-template.php(48): locate_template(Array, true, true, Array) #15 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-content\themes\flatbase\page.php(24): get_header() #16 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\template-loader.php(106): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #17 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #18 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(17): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #19 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-content\themes\flatbase\engine\admin\classes\class-nice-web-font-subscriber.php on line 111

You will not be able to log into our website as it is intranet only.

not sure how to fix this

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you’re doing well.

Are you using the latest version of Flatbase? If not, would you please tell me which version is that you’re running?

What’s your PHP version in xampp?

Best,
    Juan.

using php version 8.0.8
    and flatbase version is 2.0.8

I found a fix though.

though I cannot post the code which is a little weird.

Hi,

If you can, please, share the fix so I can take a look at it.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server