Update failed, site broken

This support request was posted in Flatbase by slatis

Request ID #36158 In Progress
  • I used 1 button update. Now the theme is broken. I can’t upload the flatbase.zip file – I get destination folder already exists. I am hosting on WP, not local, so I don’t have access to the server. The theme is broken from missing stylesheet, but since i can’t re-upload the theme, there appears to be no solution. What do I do so I don’t lose my content and data.

The only option i can find is to delete the theme. There doesn’t appear to be any other options. If I delete the theme, does that also delete all my data and content??? I would lose over 100 articles.

Hi,

Thank you for writing.

This theme is designed to be used on self-hosted WordPress installs, from the WordPress.org project, not WordPress.COM

Please submit a refund request on this page: https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new so you can get your money back, and then buy a theme designed for WordPress.COM

Best,
    Juan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server