Updated woocommerce procduct price wont change due to theme error

This support request was posted in Smart by Russell

Request ID #40821 In Progress
  • Hi There,

I seem to be having massive issues trying to show the correct price of the variable woocommerce product on my product page.

(https://romanticgestures.co.nz/product/romantic-delights-gift-box/)

However I have edited the variations but the price and the descriptions dont change and show on the product page when I select another variable product

For example the example 1 image shows a product with massage oils worth $130 and the other example is worth $155 but the price and the description doeskin change

https://romanticgestures.co.nz/wp-admin/post.php?post=2535&action=edit

For example selecting the “R18 Explicit cards” from the default “romantic delights box”.

my host believes that this is a theme issue that could be easily resolved

Hi Russell,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you’re doing well.

Are you using any specific plugin for the variations?

Best,
    Juan.

No plugins for the variations. just the prices not displaying correctly

This reply has been marked as private.

Any traction on this issue?

Hello Russell,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I’ve checked Smart with the latest WooCommerce (5.0.0) and the product variation is working well. It is updating the price, and I don’t see JavaScript errors on the console.

Would you please try updating to the latest version and if it continue happening, I’d recommend you deactivate other plugins that could be causing the conflict.

Best,
    Juan.

Tried this and it didnt work, when selecting different options the prices should change on the front end but it doesnt.

Hello Russell,

I re-checked the reported issue on a site with Smart and WooCommerce only and it is still working. It may be related to one of the plugins you are using.

I recorded a screencast for you to check: https://www.loom.com/share/41d70f49b8b04a7a9111365ef96770e5

I’d recommend you to try deactivating your plugins one by one (on a staging environment, not production) and confirming which one is causing the error.

Best,
    Juan

The issue is on my site. I wasnt expecting anything on another site.

Hi Russell,

Thanks for the follow-up.

Yes, exactly, we can give support on our theme with the compatible plugins. Your site has 30 plugins, and that’s why I’m saying that the conflict may be with one of the many plugins you are using.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server