Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach

This support request was posted in BBQ by Kozero

Request ID #37330 In Progress
  • Hello
    After updating BBQ theme with the 1click feature I have these errors on every pages :

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/46/d469014503/htdocs/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 284

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/46/d469014503/htdocs/wp-content/themes/bbq/includes/theming/typography.php on line 132

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/46/d469014503/htdocs/wp-content/themes/bbq/includes/theming/typography.php on line 132

etc…

Server is under PHP 7.2
    I am running NiceFramework 2.0.9.1 and theme version is BBQ 1.3.1
    Wordpress version is 4.9.6

I cannot find a solution. Any suggestion ? Your help would be greatly appreciated

Regards

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

How have you updated the theme? Your purchase has more than 5 years. Do you have any custom font selected?

Best,
    Juan.

Hello Juanfra
    Yes I purchased it 5 years ago and never had a problem with it. But last week I used the 1click update within the theme options and got this error. Server was down this week end but it’s up now. You can see by yourself the error code.
    Yes I use google fonts instead of original font. And yes if I uncheck the “Enable Custom Typography” the error message dissapears. :/

After lots of search it appears that the first error

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/46/…/htdocs/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 284

is caused by PHP 7.2 and is impacting a lot of themes and plugins. So I downgraded to PHP 7.1.

But I still have an issue when I check the “Enable Custom Typography” in BBQ options. When I do so I have this error appearing on all pages :

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

It is quite likely that the update didn’t remove the files from the old theme, so there’s a function that is invoking the old version.

Please, make a backup of your /wp-content/themes/bbq/ folder, then remove the files from the /wp-content/themes/bbq/ folder and update the ones you get from the new ZIP.

Best,
    Juan.

Hello Juanfra
    I tried what you told me but no change 🙁
    I tried to remove completely the BBQ theme and reinstall it manually with a freshly downloaded one from themeforest… Guess what ? No changes. If I check the “Enable Custom Typography” button on BBQ typography options, I still get the same error message on all pages. 🙁

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Would you please send me the site access details in a private reply so I can take a look?

Thanks for the best wishes, we’ll need them today against Nigeria!

Best,
    Juan

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server