Website crashed on all iPhones and Safari

This support request was posted in Smart by rebwei

Request ID #38402 In Progress
  • Hi Guys,

i just recognized that my website is crashed on all iPhones and Safari (beginning second third). On all other devices/browser it works. What could i do? I think it s a bug in your theme?!

I need quickly help because it should be launched on thursday.

Thank you
    Rebecca

Hi again,

the .vc_inner {display: flex} of your theme is the problem. If i set it to display: grid, it works.

Wdyt

Thnx
    Rebecca

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you’re doing well.

What version of the theme are you running? I see your site ask for a username and password to have access (event to view it), can you give me those?

Best,
    Juan.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Would you please try adding the following CSS?

@media all and (max-width: 767px) {
        .nice_row-inner, .vc_inner, .row-inner {
            display: block;
        }
        .background-inner:empty {
            display: initial !important;
        }
    }

Best,
    Juan.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Rebecca,

The technologies used to build the web are constantly evolving. That includes technologies such as CSS, HTML, and different other programming languages (Plus, in WordPress we have seen major updates with the block editor). When it comes to browsers, they’re constantly changing the elements they support and sometimes, as a result, something that was working fine start having some problems.

We are investigating the issue, in the meantime, I’d highly appreciate if you can confirm that the code we shared solved your issue.

With regards to adding a favicon, you can use a plugin like this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-favicon/

Regarding the menu items, you should tick the “Open link in a new tab” option when adding a new menu item.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server