Welcome message, Copyright, Blog title not updating

This support request was posted in General Support by maile

Request ID #38289 In Progress
  • I’m having issues with the welcome message, copyright, and blog title not updating.

Reading other forum topics, I cleared cache, and waited a couple days hoping the time will solve the problems to no avail.

1. Welcome Message not updating: Home Options > Live Search & Welcome Message > Added text > nothing happens
    2. Copyright not updating: Footer > Footer Extended > checked Enable Custom Copyright > nothing happens
    3. It seems like anything other than a square logo will make it look very squeezed. How can I upload a logo + text (blog title) like your Flatbase logo?

It seems like Welcome Message is now displaying, but for some reason, welcome background image (header image) does not udpate. It keeps showing the image that came with the demo, which I have already deleted from the Media Library. When viewed in incognito mode, however, i just get a solid color for the background. Also copyright is still not updating. Please help.

Also, how can you make the info box images to display smaller? Making the image file sizes smaller makes the images to display in rough pixel. Thank you for your help.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you’re doing well.

Would you please share your site access details in a private reply so I can take a look?

Thanks,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Would you please send me the username and password combination in a private reply so I can actually see the site settings and check if the problem you’re described is related to that?

Best,
    Juan.

Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I’ll need to have admin privileges. You can use support@nicethemes.com as the email address.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I get this message when I try to log in to your site: https://cloudup.com/c2SVSx3VkmE

Would you please check that?

Best,
    Juan.

Thank you for the follow-up.

Regarding your questions.

1. The header background image is defined on the page settings: https://cloudup.com/cXNz7WVjkSn – You can change that by picking another photo or removing it completely. If you remove it completely, then if there’s a header background image in the Theme Options, that will be used.

2. To align the content you will need to go to “Flatbase > Theme Options > Home Page > Live Search and Welcome message > Section alignment”

3. Unfortunately that cannot be changed via options, you will have to add some custom CSS to set a background image for that section.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I just checked and your home welcome message section is center aligned.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server