Wishlist

This support request was posted in Smart by Latsin

Request ID #31544 In Progress
  • Hi!
    I have the error in wish list view:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘?>’ in P:\Webserver\OpenServer\domains\test1zin.ru\wp-content\themes\smart\includes\plugin-integrations\woocommerce\templates\wishlist\wishlist-view.php on line 86
    Please check this
    Thank you
    Igor

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Igor,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

I wanted to ask you some questions in order to help you fix this:

How did you upload the theme? Are you currently running WordPress locally or online? Is it a Windows server by any chance? Do you get to know the PHP version?

If you go to that file, on line 86 what do you get to see? Can you copy and paste here that line?

Thank you,
    Juan

Thanks for your answer!
    The problem is simple. Missing a closing “)” in strings 84, 91, 104, 171, 266, 274 in wishlist-view.php
    84. <?php echo apply_filters( 'yith_wcwl_wishlist_view_name_heading', esc_html__( 'Product Name', 'smart' ) ?>
    and the same problem in form-checkout.php Missing a closing “)” in string 28:
    28. ( 'woocommerce_checkout_must_be_logged_in_message', esc_html__( 'You must be logged in to checkout.', 'smart' ); // WPCS: XSS Ok.
    With this correction all works ok
    Thank you!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Latsin,

Thanks for the follow-up. Perfect, we’ll be fixing this issue ASAP.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Juanfra Aldasoro
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server