Images

This support request was posted in BBQ by JoannaM

Request ID #5646 In Progress
  • Hello need a little assitance please my website is behind a coming soon screen so have given you logons etc below

1- My HomePage sliders are the same size (all 850×370) but they are moving around slightly throwing everything below out of alignment.

2 – My Info Boxes – what size do the images need to be? The ones that came with your dummy data are cropped so they are the same size (but the images are different sizes). The image that I have added is too big. But I can’t see how to show it as the same size as the others are different too. Bit confused?

Many Thanks
    Jo

Andrés Villarreal

Hi,

About the slider issue, some of the images don’t have a size of 850×370, so their different dimensions are causing the height changes. If you don’t want the height to change, you need to make sure that all images share the same aspect ratio.

Regarding Info Boxes, you can force them to have the same height by unticking the “WP Resize Cropping” in Theme Options > Images (that’s how we do it in our demo site: http://demo.nicethemes.com/bbq/). However, that may produce an undesireable stretching effect for some images, so the best practice here too is to have all images sharing the same dimensions or aspect ratio.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Andrés.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server