If you’ve just purchased a theme and want to set it up like the demo site, you’re in the right place. Below you’ll find a simple explanation on how to import the demo contents to your WordPress site.
How to import the demo content to your WordPress Site
- On Your WordPress Dashboard, go to Tools > Import > WordPress.
- Install the WordPress Importer.
- Browse for the XML file and import it.
- All of the demo content should now be uploaded to your site and ready to use. Check it out!.
After you are done with the import
You need to do a couple of things in order to get your site configured and looking like the demo site:
- Set up the front page.
- Set up the widgets for the different widgetized spaces.
- Configure the navigation menu.
- Save the theme options. In your site dashboard, go to NiceThemes > Theme Options and hit the Save button.
- You’re now good to go!