Images↑ Back to Top
- JPEG Quality: Change the compression level of uploaded images and thumbnails. This means all images uploaded from now on will be compressed using the selected level, and will have a lower size. Default: 90.
- Enable LazyLoad for images: Only load images when they’re about to enter the viewport while scrolling (using the LazyLoad library). This can help reduce server load, since the images won’t be downloaded by the browser right away, but right before they need to be displayed. Default: On.
- Apply LazyLoad to logo images: Check if you want to apply LazyLoad to your logo images too. Not recommended if you want your logo to be displayed right away. This option doesn’t show up when “Enable LazyLoad for images” is off. Default: Off.
CSS↑ Back to Top
- Load CSS asynchronously: Check this option to load non-prioritary CSS files in separated threads, so your pages can load faster. This will make the files non-blocking and the browser will load them once the rest of the page is fully loaded. Keep in mind that, when using this feature, some styling may be applied a little later than usual. Default: Off.
- Load Google Fonts asynchronously: Check this option to load Google Fonts in a separated, non-blocking thread, so your pages can load faster. This will make Google Fonts non-blocking and the browser will load them once the rest of the page is fully loaded. Keep in mind that some styling may be applied a little later than usual. This option doesn’t show up when “Load CSS asynchronously” is off. Default: Off.
Advanced↑ Back to Top