Smart comes with a comprehensive but simple to use administration panel. The theme options in it are conveniently spread over different sections and sub-sections, grouping related options together and therefore making it easier to find the one you need.
- On your WordPress Dashboard, go to Smart → Theme Options.
- Browse the different sections and sub-sections, and change all the values you want.
- When you’re done with the changes, click the Save Options button at the top. Do not forget to click the Save Options button, because if not, the changes you made won’t take effect.
In case you ever want to revert all options to their default values, you can click the Reset Options link, also at the top of the options panel. But be careful, because the process can’t be undone.
You will find the different sections listed below:
- Design & Styles
- Title Bar
- Home Template
- Portfolio – (if plugin is enabled)
- WooCommerce – (if plugin is enabled)
- Social Media