Smart comes with WooCommerce compatibility, this means that we have made the theme compatible with WooCommerce, and at the same time that we have added some custom options to enhance your store.
When WooCommerce is installed and active, you will see a special section within your theme options panel named “WooCommerce”. This section will have the following sub-sections.
General↑ Back to Top
The general options for the WooCommerce built-in templates.
- Columns: You can determine the number of columns you would like to have in the default WooCommerce shop page. This will also define the number of columns for the related items, upsells, etc. (If you want to create special layouts we recommend you using the Posts element from the Page Builder.)
- Products Per Page: Define the number of products per page you would like to display in the default WooCommerce shop page.
- “On Sale” Text: Change the “On Sale” text for the products that are on sale.
- “On Sale” Text Position: Set the “On Sale” text position. By default, it is aligned to the top right of the product image.
- “My Account” Navigation Position: Since WooCommerce 2.6 an “Account” page can be defined. With this option, you can choose where you would like to have the navigation position.
Shop & Archives↑ Back to Top
The Shop & Archives options give you the possibility to globally configure different settings.
- Display Sidebar on Shop Archive Pages: By enabling this option you will display the sidebar on shop archive pages.
- Display Breadcrumbs on Shop Pages: By enabling this option you will display the shop breadcrumbs on shop pages.
- Use Text Based “Add to Cart/Show More”: By enabling this option you will have a text link for the “Add to cart” functionality instead of a button.
- Display Rating Stars on Shop Pages: By enabling this option you will display (if the product was rated before) the ratings for the product on the shop pages.
- Image Flip: By enabling this option, the product image will flip with the secondary image when the user put his mouse pointer on top.
- Display “Quick View” in Shop Archive Pages: By enabling this option, the “Quick View” button will be displayed in the shop archive pages and the visitors will have the chance to have a quick view of the product without visiting the product page.
- Quick View Link Position: Pick the position of the Quick View button.
- Quick View Gallery Position: Choose the position in which you want to have the image(s) on the quick view popup.
- Quick View Overlay Color: Pick the overlay color for the Quick View modal box.
- Quick View Overlay Opacity: Set the transparency for the Quick View Overlay Color.
Single Product↑ Back to Top
Single product means “Product Page”. The options for this section will define the way things look on a product page basis.
- Display Sidebar on Product Pages: By enabling this option, you will see a sidebar on the product page.
- Display Breadcrumbs on Product Pages: By enabling this option, you will have the store breadcrumbs on the product page.