Adding text format to food menu items in menu page.

This support request was posted in BBQ by elpimbo

Request ID #2472 Resolved
  • Hi, first of all awesome theme, i have a question,

On some menu items i´m using lists for flavor variations, in the food menu detailed item page shows perfect, but in the menu page it doesnt show as a list, is there a way to work this out?

if not, i think this theme doesnt come with shortcodes. Is there a plugin that i can install to manage shortcodes to at least use columns, so i can baypass the menu page?

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing and for your kind words.

Actually in the menu page it shows the excerpt. So the idea would be setting what you want to show in the menu page in the excerpt input and then the whole description in the description input.

Have in mind that the excerpt field doesn’t have rich text editing so you’ll need to set your own html formatting.

This theme doesn’t come with shortcodes, and unfortunately we haven’t tried any in order to recommend. But I’m pretty sure you’ll find many in the wordpress.org plugin repository.

Best,
    Juan.

Gracias!

Solved

No problem 🙂

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server