Adding top navigation for login to WooCommerce

This support request was posted in BBQ by ocolon

Request ID #2563 Resolved
  • Not 100% sure if this is the place to ask this, but since I am ultimately dealing with modifying the theme…I thought I would throw this out here.

I am using WooCommerce for my e-commerce solution, and I would like to have a smaller set of navigation links in the top right corner of every page, such as a toggle “Login/Logout” link, as well as a “My Account” link.

Right now I can have that information in the main navigation, but I really don’t want it there. I’ve Googled endlessly, and have failed to find a viable solution.

Any help, or direction where to look, would be appreciated.

Omar

PS – What I am looking for is similar to this website. Per another forum, this site is WordPress with WooCommerce.

http://showtimecaraudio.net/

Hi Omar,

Thanks for writing. Unfortunately we can’t help you with this one, as it’s a pure customization using a plugin that is not yet supported by the theme. We can only provide help with theme related issues like bugs.

We appreciate your comprehension.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server