Appointment form – Tel N missed in email send to admin

This support request was posted in Paeon by rayjonnes

Request ID #3330 In Progress
  • Hi, I got this problen with Paeon – I test a Appointment Form and fill every field and than click Send Request but on my email adress drops the mail with All data (Name, Email, Appoint date, Comments) EXEPT telephone N . Thats is really crucial in my case I dont get what is the problem can you help?

P.S. I use telephones in my country enter style like “+7 555 555-55-55” or “+7(555)55555555” or something like that

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Ray,

Thanks for writing.

It seems that the problem can be a bug. Would you please email me your ftp details to support@nicethemes.com so I can check your files?

Best,
    Juan.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello there,

I’ve erased your reply with the FTP details. Please have in mind that this is a public forum.

Best,
    Juan.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello,

Your problem should be solved by now. We’ll be including this fix in the upcoming version of the theme.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Cool, thanks alot. But please tell me where was a problem – I will check and manually translate string to cyrillic couse now I got “Phone: ….” string on my mail. And I plan to write a string to set a particular Time like “Choose your time – STRING” or even dropbox. That will be very usefull

Juanfra Aldasoro

The changes are in /paeon/includes/functions.php, line #386

You shouldn’t be translating the strings in the code but with poedit.

Best,
    Juan.

Ahh I thought that there will no this item in PO edit, if it is there ofc I will use POedit. Thanks again bro

Juanfra Aldasoro

Well, it should, if not you can update the catalog from the source files and the string should appear then.

Best,
    Juan.

Trying update from sourse “functions.php” it really adds that “Phone:” string but obsoletes about 300 others. Is there anyway to add to catalog just 1 this string?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi there,

Updating from source should be updating the strings from all the files within the theme. Plus, the strings that are already translated should be remaining the same.

Did you change anything when hitting “Update from source”?

Best,
    Juan.

I just downloaded from FTP po file and .php file . Seems I need got all files in some spot on my harddrive.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Yes, poedit looks in all the files.

Yeah I see now cool

Awesome 🙂

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server