Appointment Widget Missing Phone Number

This support request was posted in Paeon by tower61

Request ID #3707 In Progress
  • This issue was identified over a month ago – http://nicethemes.com/forums/topic/appointment-form-tel-n-missed-in-email-send-to-admin/#post-3330

Has an update of the theme been released? If so, how do I get it? I only just purchased and downloaded the theme so I assume I have a recent version and there are no updates available through WordPress.

Thanks in advance,
    Nik

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Nik,

Thanks for writing. No, the theme hasn’t been updated yet. We’re working on several things and the update should be ready soon.

Best,
    Juan.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Nik,

I hope you’re doing well. Just to have a follow up, we’ve updated the theme last week and the widget is now working as it should.

Best,
    Juan.

How do you normally notify customers regarding updates? There were no notifications in my WordPress dashboard and I didn’t receive any e-mails about the update?

Juanfra Aldasoro

If you go to “NiceThemes > Updates” in your WordPress dashboard you should see the updates. We’re working to improve this process.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server