bbPress Integration Problems

This support request was posted in Flatbase by Lancer

Request ID #6125 In Progress
  • Hello,

I’ve run into a problem with displaying the forums page. Did a fresh install of bbPress and WordPress is on the latest release version.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bir2ik51vlx0ahf/Screenshot%202015-07-29%2012.43.01.png

Any idea on what could be causing the problem?

Thank you.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I’ve checked your site and everything seems to be well configured and should be working well.

However, when I visit the forums page, I can see the markup is not generated as it should.

I’ve seen you are using a plugin to generate child themes. Did you copied the bbpress templates over there?

Best,
    Juan.

Thank you for the quick response.

I disabled the plugin for child themes and made sure the active theme is the original. Would you recommend reinstalling the main theme to ensure the templates are there? And if I do that, will the settings still be saved?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Lancer,

No problem.

Ok, if by reinstalling the main theme you mean re-uploading the files through FTP then the settings will still be there. In any case, if you want, you can make a backup of the Theme Options by going to “Nice Themes > Import/Export”.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server