BBQ theme width not adapting to device/Social icon on phones missing

This support request was posted in BBQ by vangoe

Request ID #7134 Resolved
  • Hi,
    I am setting up a site and am finding that the width of the site is not adjusting to an iPhone when held in horizontal position and to a tablet size.
    Also, the FB icon can be seen on bottom of page but when looking at site from phone it disappears? Any fixes on these 2 things?
    thank you.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

Would you please tell me what version of the theme are you currently running?

Also, you are using an iPhone 6 to view your site in horizontal position?

Thank you,
    Juan.

Hello,
    I am running a CHILD theme on Version: 1.2.5.1464826331. I just updated the BBQ theme to the latest and it is doing very odd things (the business hours do not work well for one thing) so I downgraded to my backup so it has the look that I want. Yes, I am using an iPhone 6 to view the site but I think it is fine on a tablet right now. BUT the Facebook social icon does not show up at all on anything except for a desktop.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow up.

The social buttons for iPhones (retina display) uses the image over /images/social@2x.png, so please make sure that you have that version of the file in your server. Perhaps during the update you haven’t replaced that image and that’s the reason why you are not seeing the image correctly. Another option is that the styles are not up to date with the newest image. We have not released the version 1.2.5.1464826331 – you can check the theme changelog here: updates.nicethemes.com/themes/bbq/changelog.txt

Would you please tell us what problems were you facing with the business hours once you updated to the latest version?

Thank you.

Best,
    Juan.

Yes, adding social@2x.png to the images folder did the trick! I will have to update later and then I can give you more details on the HOURS/DATES issue. thank you!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Perfect, thank you for the follow up.

Please let us know if you need any further help with the business hours issue.

Best,
    Juan.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks again for waiting. I’ve been reviewing the business hours widget problem, and we’ve released a new version fixing the bug.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server