Broken Forum Theme

This support request was posted in Flatbase by Arutam

Request ID #6568 In Progress
  • Hi again Juanfran,

I am having an issues with the style of bbPress Forum. I did the plugin process (active/desactive) but nothing. So, I switched the theme to “Twenty Fifteen” and the forum appears perfect. I suppose is a css error maybe?

I read this in the bbpress forum and I tried without success:

https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/theme-update-broken-forum/

How my website looks:

(It happens only with “Video” forum)

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b3c5fb448858725

Please, could you advice about it?

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for writing. What do you mean with “I did the plugin process(active/desactive) but nothing”?

Please have in mind that if you modify the files we cannot bring you support. We can only do support for our products. We support them if they work as they shouldn’t, if they have bugs.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juanfra,

I installed some plugins and I thought that maybe one of them broke the theme. So I desactive each one but the error still there. I just see everything fine when I switched to the theme “Twenty Fifteen”. So I guess the error is not from a plugin.

I didn’t modify anything FlatBase file’s. I made some css changes but I used your custom tab at NiceTheme. By the way, I remove that code but the error still there.

Regards
    Javier

Juanfra,

There is an error log definitely produced by the theme. This what the wpdebug show me:

* Noticed that I edited the domain in the url, instance midominio.com

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/johfagsq/public_html/midominio.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622

Hello,

Thank you for the follow up. Ok, so you don’t have made any customization to any file of the theme, right?

Would you please send me your site access details to support@nicethemes.com so we can take a look?

Thank you,
    Juan.

Juanfra,

An easy solution. I deleted the forum and I created a new one, with different name. I am afraid if the error happen again if I used the same name.

Let me know if you find something 😉 about the error.

Regards
    Javier

Hi Javier,

Thank you for the follow up.

So, the problem is gone? We’ve been having some errors due to bbPress sometimes.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

For sure. The problem is gone. Of course it was bbPress. could be interesting know what happened there.

Regards
    Javier

Hi Javier,

Thank you for the follow up.

I’m happy it is resolved. Yes, bbPress can be a little tricky sometimes.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server