Catchable fatal error

This support request was posted in Flatbase by apwallace

Request ID #6654 In Progress
  • So, I have two different customers report of a “Catachable fatal error”.
    It happens on any article they click on.
    When I talked to one of the customers, I asked him to refresh a few times and the error on at least one page went away.

However, I checked out my site is incognito mode with Chrome, and I continually get the error…none of my Articles work.

I’m getting an error like: Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data01/20/2785520/html/wp-content/themes/flatbase/engine/theming/functions.php on line 250

Looking at this more, I doubt a Refresh ever fixed it for the customer. A few articles seem to work, but, most of them do not. I only get the error in incognito mode.

Hi apwallace,

Thanks for writing. As far as we can see, the error only occurs when an unlogged user is viewing the page (that’s why you see it in incognito mode).

Would you be so kind and do the following steps, so we can identify or rule out potential plugin incompatibilities?

1) Deactivate all active plugins, and see if the error still pops up (remember that you need to be unlogged).

2) If it does not, activate those plugins one by one and check, until the error appears.

In any case, let us know the results of this test. Also, would you give us a list of your active plugins?

Best,

Ricardo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server