Category and Tags issue when I make a consultancy to display posts

This support request was posted in Smart by florenferretto

Request ID #37874 In Progress
  • Hi, there!
    Im struggling with an issue on a site.
    It seems like WP Bakery Page Builder doesnt show custom categories and tags.
    When we try to set up how posts will display in different section pages, the search widgt doesnt work properly. . . it loads kind of 3 seconds and then didnt show any options to select.

It is a Travel Blog and we need to create 9 additional categories:
    Tips, Destinations, Oceania, America Central, America del Sur, America del Norte, Europa, Asia y África

I have four licenses for these themes and I only found this problem with this one.
    I hope you can help me find a solution, thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

How have you created the custom categories and tags? Have you checked that those are publicly queriable?

Doesn’t sound like a theme related issue, but we would like you to resolve this issue. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi, Juan
    Thank you for the reply and the help.
    I ask because this happen since I installed the travel demo. We were being using the default ones but now we would like to set up new ones for a better experience on the site.

I dont know where to check if they are publicly queriable or not.. maybe I can start from there, it is in the back end?

I create the categories from the administration pannel.
    They display well, for example, when I wanna add posts to the category. But then to create a wordpress loop in the “posts” module from WPBakery they doesnt appear as an option. Neither front neither back options.

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Are you actually defining custom taxonomies or you’re creating these new categories as just categories?

By any chance, are you using any cache plugin that can be modifying what you see?

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server