Category Filters show items without margin

This support request was posted in Bref by slickfish

Request ID #3782 In Progress
  • Last question for today:
    When testing my portfolio filters, and watching the tiles move around to sort, the last one seems to lose it’s margin-right making the tiles collide together.

Specifically: When on your Bref theme demo: http://demo.nicethemes.com/bref/portfolio/

I click on “Illustration” and notice the second and third square tiles collide into each other. The second tile doesn’t have a margin-right anymore.

How can we get that margin-right back in this instance? Can you help me?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi There,

Thanks for writing. We’ll be reviewing this and will write you back as soon as we find a solution.

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks Juan! I’ll look forward to hearing back!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi There,

We’ve been working hard during the weekend. You can now download the new version with a fancy and revamped filtering functionality 🙂

Best,
    Juan.

Awesome! Thank you very much!

Juanfra Aldasoro

No worries.

Have a nice day,
    Juan

Actually, I have one question. While updating I noticed this.

The portfolio grid is not expanding (in height) to show the tiles available. Only a sliver of the portfolio tiles show up. Would you know how to fix this? I imagine it’s a css overflow issue? Or something to do with declaring a height to .isotope?

When you click on the filter buttons the tiles show in full which is nice and the margins are all working wonderfully however.

Thanks for your help!

Juanfra Aldasoro

You may have a cached copy of the styles and scripts in your browser.

Cmd + R in mac.
    Ctrl + R in windows.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

I have tried this in multiple browsers and deleted cache as well as refreshed many times. Is there a chance it’s still cached on my end? I see this happening on your bref demo as well.
    Let me know if you can see what I am seeing. Thanks!

Under “Latest Work” you’ll see the ‘slices’ of the portfolio tiles.
    http://demo.nicethemes.com/?t=bref

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi There,

Thanks for the follow up. It seems to be something webkit related only. We’ve been working on, would you please test how you see it now on the demo site?

Thanks,
    Juan

It looks great! The demo is working well!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Awesome. The new version is ready to be downloaded on your dashboard.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server