Change appointments

This support request was posted in Paeon by xaps504

Request ID #2858 Resolved
  • Hello!
    I modified the widget of “appointments” for use without the paragraph of appointment. I’ve uploaded to the server. Now is not that line, but when I asked if I send it as mandatory.
    How I can change it?

Sorry for my English but I’m Spanish.
    —————————————————————————————————–
    Hola!
    He modificado el widget de “citas”, para poderlo usar sin que apareciera el apartado de cita. Lo he subido al servidor. Ahora no se ve esa línea, pero cuando le doy a enviar si me lo pide como obligatorio.
    ¿cómo puedo cambiarlo?

Perdon por mi inglés, pero soy español.

Hello there,

Thanks for writing. The widget use some JavaScript validation for the mandatory fields. So, if you remove any of the mandatory fields, then you also have to modify the JavaScripts that validate the form.

You can find the function on the file paeon/includes/form.php, the function is nice_appointment_js()

Greetings,
    Juan.

———–

Hola,

Gracias por escribir. El widget the citas usa algo de JavaScript para validar los campos obligatorios. Entonces, si se remueve cualquiera de éstos campos, también hay que modificar el JavaScript, sino la validación va a estar buscando validar un campo que no existe y el formulario no va funcionar.

La función de validación de ese formulario la puedes encontrar en el archivo paeon/includes/form.php, la función se llama nice_appointment_js()

Un Saludo,
    Juan.

Thanks for your help. It was a very fast and efficient service.

The only thing to say to anyone who has the same question, is: You can find the function on the file paeon/includes/functions.php

Greetings,
    Javier.
    ————————————————————————

Gracias por su ayuda. Ha sido un servicio muy rápido y eficaz.

Lo único que quería comentar para quien tenga la misma duda, es que puede encontrar la función en el siguiente directorio:

paeon/includes/functions.php

Greetings,

Hi Javier,

Awesome! Yes, sorry, I think I just confused the fact that I was speaking about the form with the file 🙂

Happy Christmas.

—-

Hola Javier,

Excelente! Si, perdón, creo que estar hablando del formulario me hizo confundir el nombre del archivo.

Feliz Navidad,
    Juan.

Happy Christmas!!!

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server