Change color of slide title/description

This support request was posted in Paeon by orlandpcs

Request ID #2679 Resolved
  • Hi,
    How can I change the typography of the slide title and description? Also, how can I change the color of the Call Now Text? Cannot find it in typography options.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for writing.

The typography of the slide title and description are part of the “General typography”. So, in order to change it you’ll need to change that option..

With regards to the Call Now text you can change it from the Design & Styles Options, the option is “Secondary Color”.

Best,
    Juan.

I’ve changed both of those and neither works. Could something be going wrong with my theme?

For the typography option you should check the “Enable Custom Typography” field.

With regards to the call now text. You mean the text of the “Call Now” phrase, or what it actually displays beside this text?

Juan.

the text of the “call now” phrase

I am already enabled to customize my typography.

Sorry and thanks for your help
    Rachel

Hello Rachel,

Unfortunately there’s no option to change the font color for that.

You’ll need to customize with custom CSS, the class is .call-now

.call-now{ color: #your-hex-color; }

Best,
    Juan.

awesome. thanks!

and how about the slide title/description? still does not seem to be working.

Hello Rachel,

The Slide Title and description are white for a design decision. The same way you’ve changed the call now text, you can do it with that text.

.flex-caption h2,
    .flex-caption p{ color: #your-hex-color; }

I’d recommend you to use firebug (http://getfirebug.com) to check which classes are the ones you need to edit when trying to make changes on your theme.

Best,
    Juan.

thank you so much!

No problem.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server