Change from dotted links to header menu

This support request was posted in Smart by tzbilice

Request ID #31529 Resolved
  • Hi there,

thank you for this great product, it’s awesome and I love it already 🙂
    I am contacting you regarding navigation with dots on the Wedding theme.

Is there a way that I could remove these dots and create a regular menu in header that has links to these same rows?
    Thanks a bunch in avance!

Best,
    Ivan

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for writing and thank you for the kind words 🙂

In order to remove the dots, you would have to edit the page builder rows and remove the “Section name” (That’s what creates the different dots sections) from each one of them. Instead of that, you would have to set an ID for each row, and then create a navigation menu creating custom links with the same ID you have defined for each row. You can read more about the different fields of each row here: https://nicethemes.com/article/builder-rows/

We have an article explaining how to create navigation menus that you can check here: https://nicethemes.com/article/using-navigation-menus/

Please let me know if I’m not clear enough and if you need help configuring this. I tried to log into your WordPress admin and got a password error.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan!

thanks for the great and fast support! I think I’ll manage this, you’re pretty clear 🙂
    (regarding the password, I might have given you a wrong one…)

anyways, in case I get stuck, I’ll get back to you

Keep up the great work!

Ivan

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the follow-up! It’s nice to hear that you’re enjoying Smart 🙂 It means a lot to us

Perfect! Please don’t hesitate to write us back in case you need help.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server