Changelog / Updated Theme

This support request was posted in General Support by asubmarley2

Request ID #2343 In Progress
  • How do I know when updates are available to themes. Sometimes when a new WP version is out tweaks to the theme are made and need to be re-uploaded. I’m working with BBQ at the moment and can’t find a changelog to see if I am using the most recent version.

On the BBQ page it has a release date and says it is compatible with the newest version of WP, but if I haven’t updated it since the purchase (Spring ’13 / v1.0.9) is it okay to upgrade to 3.7? Other sites typically have a changelog so I just want to be cautious before updating.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello there,

Thanks for writing. We’ve released a new framework and theme version last week which includes the Theme Updates on the Theme Options > Updates section. With regards to the changelog, you can find the copy here

We tested the theme and it is compatible to WordPress 3.7.

Best,
    Juan.

That was way too easy! Thanks. No need for a changelog when the function’s built in. Thought I needed to replace the theme on the backend.

Hi There,

Thanks for your response. Please have in mind that the theme is not automatically updated from the backend. For each update, you’ll need to get the new files and replace them for the old ones.

The framework is updated from the backend, though.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server