Contact form not obviously sending mail

This support request was posted in Paeon by duncan

Request ID #36035 In Progress
  • Hi there, when a client enters their details on the contact form at http://www.pimlicoosteopathy.com/contact I receive the email, but there is no notification on the page that the message has been sent. This means that I usually get four messages, as they click the button repeatedly. I haven’t made any changes to the theme – is this a known problem?

I have tested it on Safari on OSX.

Duncan

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Duncan,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

There’s a notification message saying that the message has been sent, but sometimes the users don’t get to see it and then click the button a few more times.

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks Juan,
    Can this be changed? Currently, because the form still has text in, the browser gives a this message:

Are you sure you want to close this tab?

You have entered text on “Contact Us «”. If you close the tab, your changes will be lost. Do you want to close the tab anyway?

This makes it look even more like the message hasn’t gone through.

Best,

Duncan

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Duncan,

Thanks for the follow-up.

We’ll be reviewing this issue for the upcoming versions of the theme. At this moment, unfortunately, there’s no way to easily change that.

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks Juan, please could you keep me updated when that gets updated?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Duncan,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Ok, no worries.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server