Contact page form submission no longer working.

This support request was posted in Paeon by donwyllie

Request ID #39995 Resolved
  • Hello,
    Yesterday I noticed our form submission is now generating a 404 error and not sending an email. I went to check the page in WP admin and it seems the ability to edit the pages is no longer available. How can I check the settings for the email submittal from the form? I cannot find it in the php pages.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I hope you’re doing well.

Have you updated any plugin recently? Would you please share the URL of your contact page? You can do it in a private reply if you don’t want this to be public.

Best,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up, and the information.

It seems that’s not recognizing the JS library in charge of the form validation. Would you please share a list of the plugins you’re using for this site? This way we can confirm if it’s a conflict.

Thank you,
    Juan.

Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up.

It seems that some of those plugins could be causing the JavaScript issue. If I test the theme without plugins, the contact page is working as it should. I’d recommend you to try to deactivate plugins and see which one is causing the issue.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Don,

Thanks for the follow-up.

What version of the theme are you using? And what version of WordPress?

Best,
    Juan.

Paeon 1.1.0
    Wordpress 5.3.2

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

It seems that your version of Paeon needs to be updated. From what I see in your response, your version is 1.1.0 and the latest version is 1.2.3

Would you please try updating Paeon? I’d highly recommend you to make a backup of your current files before proceding.

Best,
    Juan.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Don,

Thank you for the follow-up. I hope you enjoyed your time away.

Oh, that’s unfortunate! We’ll be checking that. In the meantime maybe you could download the zip from https://nicethemes.com/dashboard/ and try via FTP?

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server