Demo content for premium themes

This support request was posted in General Support by finalwebsites

Request ID #2814 In Progress
  • Hi,

I really like your themes and I’m onlt one step away from buying 🙂
    How about the demo content? Do you offer all the content as shown in your demo’s?
    I don’t need the images for a live site, but it makes it much easier to start with a site.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing. I can email you the XML files if you want them.

Best,
    Juan.

Hello Juanfra,

Please send me the demo data for all 4 premium themes.
    Thanks!

regards
    Olaf

Hello Olaf,

Sure thing. I’ve already sent them.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Thanks for the XML files, I’ve noticed that your theme docs doesn’t mention how the homepage is build. Finally I used the widget section and got the homepage done, but it would be more helpful to mention this part as wel. (Most theme docs are looking more like a simple wordpress manual).
    Anyway nice themes 🙂

PS. How do you explain that after the XML import the homepage was empty? Is it possible that I need to hit the saver button first in the bbq theme settings page?

Hello Olaf,

Thanks for writing. Yes, the theme docs mention how the home page is built, you need to set that up. For example for Paeon if you go to http://nicethemes.com/support/theme-docs/paeon/, to the Page Templates section you’ll get a description on how to set the home page.

Please, if you need help with other topics for an specific theme, open a new ticket in the correspondent forum.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

I don’t need help for the homepage content, it was a suggestion to make you support docs better.
    The Paeon docs doesn’t mention the widget section to setup the homepage.
    I’m surprised that you didn’t repsonse about my comment in my “PS.”

Hi Olaf,

Thanks for writing and for the suggestion, we’re taking note of this.

With regards to your P.S. would you please explain me in which theme you have experienced this, and if possible, would you send me a link to your site with the access details and a reference to this topic to support@nicethemes.com?

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server