Domain pointing no working correctly on responsive site

This support request was posted in Paeon by lbdesign

Request ID #3403 In Progress
  • I have a domain pointed to another hosting account which contains the site template with the Paeon WordPress theme.

The name of the domain is rememberingkaren.net

The address the site is actually on is
    completelyyours.com/karen

When I access rememberingkaren.net the responsive mobile device does not work. It also has a slow load time.

When I access completelyyours.com/karen the responsive mobile device does work. The load time is fast.

Any ideas why this is happening???

Thanks for your feedback!

Hello there,

Thanks for writing.

I’ve been through your site and it seems that it is related to the usage of an iframe. Is there any reason to have everything set that way? I’d recommend you to have the files of the site directly on the site, or maybe try with a redirect instead of using an iframe.

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks Juan for the reply- sorry but I’m not following you. When you say iframe, do you mean on the completely yours site? The direct completelyyours.com site? Yes there are Iframes on this (it’s old and needs a face lift-lol) but there are no Iframes on the remembering Karen site completelyyours.com/karen (it is housed in a sub directory on the completely yours site)

Also the problem lies with the pointing the domain name rememberingkaren.net to completelyyours.com/karen. It’s just very odd that the responsive page works directly with completelyyours.com/karen but not with the pointed domain.

Hello there,

Thanks for your response.

What I mentioned, and what I mean is that the rememberingkaren.net doesn’t have a redirection, it has a webpage with an iframe that opens the site that you see in completelyyours.com – You can learn what an iframe is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML_element#Frames

That’s the reason why the responsive site isn’t working. Because of the iframe.

If you go and open the site completelyyours.com/karen from a mobile device it works fine. Because there’s no iframe.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server