Elementor issue with the theme

This support request was posted in Flatbase by Marian_knowledgebase

Request ID #41104 In Progress
  • Marian_knowledgebase

Hello customer support

We have made a purchase recently with this amazing theme you have Flatbase – A responsive Knowledge Base/Wiki Theme
    sadly now when I was trying to configure thing out to suit our needs it seems to be the theme doesn’t support elementor
    and I couldn’t edit pages without having to get into each one of them and do write a code, not only that I have no idea even how to
    allow elementor to edit the articles as well as the other element on the pages could you please help me regarding this issue,

and if the theme doesn’t support elementor please state the steps that need to be taken to return the purchase because without elementor we can smoothly edit the theme the way we want it for contacting us Please use This Email to get in touch with us ASAP
    Admin@virtucount.com

looking forward to hearing from you
    thank you in advance.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you’re doing well.

I can’t access your site admin with the details you shared. Can you please send me ones that are working in a private reply?

With regards to the elementor compatibility, that problem that you’re having is for pages or articles?

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server