Fatal error: Call to undefined function nice_font_weight()

This support request was posted in Smart by digitalsea

Request ID #32785 Resolved
  • For some reason the Customize window gives an error when in:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function nice_font_weight() in /home/susurr95/public_html/personifynow.com/wp-content/themes/smart/includes/options.php:1633 Stack trace: #0 /home/susurr95/public_html/personifynow.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): nice_options(”) #1 /home/susurr95/public_html/personifynow.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 /home/susurr95/public_html/personifynow.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/susurr95/public_html/personifynow.com/wp-content/themes/smart/engine/admin/customizer.php(45): do_action(‘nice_customizer…’) #4 /home/susurr95/public_html/personifynow.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): nice_customizer(”) #5 /home/susurr95/public_html/personifynow.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /home/susurr95/public_html/personifynow.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /home/susurr95/public_html/personifynow.com/wp-settings.php(432): do_a in /home/susurr95/public_html/personifynow.com/wp-content/themes/smart/includes/options.php on line 1633

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks for writing. I hope you are doing well.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t check your site because the login details you have shared with me are incorrect.

Are you using the latest version of the theme? Would you be comfortable if we share a file with you so you can replace that on your site?

Best,
    Juan

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks for your patience. I hope you are doing well.

Would you please get the file I’m sharing with you here: https://cloudup.com/cpK81M2oP7Q

And replace the one you have in /wp-content/themes/smart/includes/ with this new version of loader.php

Best,
    Juan.

Thank you Juan, I replaced the loader.php with the one you gave, and this fixed the Customizer error.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks so much for the follow-up.

I’m happy it is sorted, now. We’re including the fix for the upcoming release.

We’re working hard to improve the theme performance as much as we can and this issue is related to that.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server