Flatbase Article Category Pagination Issue

This support request was posted in Flatbase by tgcprudent

Request ID #33267 Resolved
  • Hi There,

I’m an internal site on a WPMU install and I’m finding that the pagination for article categories isn’t working correctly; every page shows the same results as page 1. Is this a known issue, or am I missing something on my end? Thanks,

-Garrett

Andrés Villarreal

Hi Garrett,

Thanks for writing, I hope you’re doing well.

Is your site already online? Would you mind sharing your access data with us in a private reply? We can only check your issue by viewing your site, and we may need to look at your configuration in the admin area.

Best,

Andrés.

Hi Andrés,

Unfortunately the site is internal for our company only so I won’t be able to send a link. My guess is this issue is specific to WPMU installations. Can you confirm that this is working correctly on your end for WPMU? Thanks,

-Garrett

Hi Garrett,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I’ve just created a multisite install locally, with Flatbase and the article category pagination works just fine. Are you using any pagination plugin?

Is there any way you can put an online copy of the site? At least for us to check.

Thank you very much.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

FYI this issue seems to have been resolved with the latest update. Thanks,

-Garrett

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Garrett,

Thanks for the follow-up 🙂

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server