Footer Not Staying At Bottom (Code from Previous Forum Post Doesn't Work)

This support request was posted in Flatbase by jayecarter

Request ID #29090 In Progress
  • Hi there,

I can’t seem to get the footer to stay at the bottom of the page. I tried the code below from a previous post, but it only worked for my home page. See sample page below for reference.

#footer {
    position: absolute;
    right: 0;
    bottom: 0;
    left: 0;
    }

body.admin-bar #footer {
    margin-bottom: -32px;
    }

Sample Page: http://support.digitalbeef.com/article/pairing-your-allflex-lpr-pocket-reader/

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

The code our support colleague gave on one topic was for specific purposes, when the content wasn’t enough to complete the page. That means, that was for a specific case and that it won’t work in all cases. It only work in cases the content is not enough to fill the whole space.

But in other cases, like the page you’ve sent, it will break the layout.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

In that case could you please provide code to help keep the footer at the bottom of the page for my specific case?

Thanks!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow up.

The thing is that for the particular case of the page you’ve sent, the solution would be not including the code you’ve used at first (the one you copied from another forum topic), in which I explained why is that the code was only for some particular cases.

For the rest, the more common scenarios the best solution is using the theme as it comes.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server