Form appointment

This support request was posted in General Support by leandromendes

Request ID #34755 In Progress
  • Hello, I’d like some help with contact and appointment forms. After completing the data and clicking submit, the form displays the message “Thank you for leaving a message.”
    However the user thinks that the message was not sent and clicks on several times, generating several emails.

My doubt is:
    Would you like to click submit, delete the data you filled in the form?
    Is there any change you can make in the code to fix this?

Thank you so much.

One more note:
    Where do I find the “appointment calendar” code?
    So I do the translation into Portuguese.

Thank you very much.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

Unfortunately, that depends on the way the visitor interprets the form, and if he’s not being able of reading the success message. However, I think that perhaps a good way to change the form would be not including it by using this code:

And maybe use a custom form with a plugin like “Contact Form 7”.

With regards to translating the calendar: The calendar used is the jQuery datepicker included in the WordPress core files. Are you already using your WordPress install in Portuguese?

Best,
    Juan.

Hi, good evening, I bought the paeon theme!
    I’m using wordpress portuguese brazil.

Could you help me, which file should I enter the code I submit.
    I want to change the form of the contact page and the home widget appointment.

** Sorry if some words are wrong, because I’m using google translator in this dialog.

Hi Juan.
    The code you submitted it will disable the forms (nicethemes) appointments.

I need to just clear the filled fields after clicking on “submit request” in the widget located in the home.

Please, can you help me.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Leandro,

Thanks for the follow-up.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide support on customizations. https://nicethemes.com/article/support-vs-customizations-2/

We’re working to include a better way to clean up the form for future versions.

With regards to the date picker, you can translate the theme translation files directly or use a plugin like loco translate to translate the strings:

– Option 1: Translating the theme – https://nicethemes.com/article/how-to-translate-themes-and-plugins/

– Option 1: Using a plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server