Gallery Page Photos

This support request was posted in BBQ by rammendoza

Request ID #354 Resolved
  • Hello Support Center,

1.) I managed to have the Gallery page working. However, in my case as a photographer, I would like to have separate type of photos, say desert, maindish, beverages in a single gallery page. Would it be possible to have different galleries of photos in a single gallery page. Reason for single gallery page for viewers to have a quick look of all the photos, but separated by types

2.) Would it also be possible to create Different Gallery Pages for different set of type dishes and have those pages be part of the the navigation menu UNDER gallery.

Thanks and best regards,

RAM MENDOZA

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello Ram,

I hope you’re doing well.

1) At this moment that’s not possible with the gallery template. The gallery template display the image gallery associated to the current page.
    Anyway there are plugins for you to make this, you can try this one: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/multiple-galleries/ and use the full width template. Unfortunately we can’t give support for plugins that aren’t ours.

2) Yes, it’s possible. You can create as many pages using the gallery template as you need. All you need to do is what you’ve done for with the gallery template and then include those pages using the WordPress menu.

Regards,
    Juan.

Thanks Juan!

thanks again for your quick reply.

you can close this ticket

BR//Ram

Brilliant. No problem 🙂

Have a great day Ram.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server