Hallo, sorry ,, i like your theme but i have already tried to install it, it doe

This support request was posted in Smart by khowash

Request ID #32396 In Progress
  • Hallo, sorry ,, i like your theme but i have already tried to install it, it does not work, specially install demo, i have contacted you and i do instructions, even i changed hosting service, keep it not working, this may be because i am less Experts in wordpress, and I did not know beforehand that in nicetheme no refunds, so I hold on envantos / themforest about the refund, sorry, I ask for refund, or replaced with your other theme, please grant my request, thanks

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks for writing. And thank you for your patience.

Would you please send me your ThemeForest username so we can re-check the refund request? We usually check them first come, first served.

Thanks,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up.

We don’t have any refund request from you. Refund requests are handled via Envato and each case is analyzed given the refund policies that can be found over here: https://themeforest.net/page/customer_refund_policy

Refund are handled and requested on the following page, where previously you can find a detailed article explaining the different reasons to ask refunds: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460

Best,
    Juan.

I have requested a refund in my themeforest account, please check it out, and again I apologize

Juanfra Aldasoro

Thanks, we’ll be reviewing your request.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server