Hide Header Until Scroll

This support request was posted in Smart by bereccsen

Request ID #32451 In Progress
  • Hi guys,

three questions:

1. I just want at the index page a Header which is hided until scroll. At the other pages the header should be displayed directly. HOw could i do that?

2. Could you please send me the styles of an a:hover and the loading line at the top of the page? I can´t find the styles at the debugger and want to change the color.

3. The Footer: I could only set 2 grids at the settings (for less). But it should be 1 grid. And the widget should float: left. It doesn´t work. Maybe you could help me out with this 🙂 ?

Thank you !
    Rebecca

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for writing and thank you for your purchase.

Regarding your questions:

1) Unfortunately, that option is not available for pages right now.

Perhaps you can try adding the following PHP code: https://gist.github.com/juanfra/64300b9252d108b0053b1f149daf60b9

Remember to uncheck the options on the theme panel, because this code will set that for the for page only.

2) For the hover you can add the following CSS:

a:hover, a:visited:hover {
        color: red;
    }

You can change the “red” color with any hexadecimal value.

With regards to the loading bar, you can go to Theme Options > Design & Styles > Page Loader > Page Loader Color and change it directly from there. If you don’t see that option, please be sure to select “Top Bar” for the “Page Loader”.

3) I’m not sure if I’m getting you correctly on this last one. Would you like to have only one footer column and align the contents to the left?

Best,
    Juan.

Thank you for your respond !

1. Where should i add the php code? I have installed a child theme and when i add this code to the functions.php there is an error..

2. thnx

3. I set an image at the top of the page. There you will see how the footer should look like…

Nusweet

Thank you
    Rebecca

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for the follow-up.

1) Yes, you should copy the code you find on that page into your functions.php file. You can click the “Raw” button to see the code as it should be copied and copy from the line 4 onwards.

2) My pleasure 🙂

3) To set only one column for the footer widgets you can add the following PHP in your functions.php https://gist.github.com/juanfra/bffacef20469bafdcac9f0557999845d

The same way that you do for #1

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server