Home Page

This support request was posted in Paeon by hisc328

Request ID #3498 In Progress
  • The slider and the Services Listing on my home page have disappeared?

Any idea what could have happened? All I have been doing is updating SEO stuff for pages and i also updated the plugins: WordPress SEO and Rio Video Gallery

Please help

Hello,

Thanks for writing.

You’ve installed plugins that are using different versions of jQuery and that is causing the conflict. I’d recommend you to avoid using those kind of plugins.

Best,
    Juan

Which ones do I need to delete?

Nevermind. It was the Rio Video Gallery… I deactivated it and everything came back. Is there something you recommend to achieve what I had before I updated it?

Hello there,

I’m not sure how your site was before you updated/installed that plugin. What I can recommend is to install plugins that are part of the WordPress plugin repository, with good ratings. There are some plugins that register their own javascript/jQuery scripts, which usually cause conflicts with other plugins and themes. There’s a norm to use the scripts registered by WordPress in that case.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server