hours & theme update

This support request was posted in BBQ by finchcreative

Request ID #41091 Resolved
  • finchcreative

#1:
    I am trying to update the hours to 11:00 AM — 10:00 PM everyday and not being allowed to such in http://masasushitexas.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=nicethemes
    #2:
    if I try to update to latest theme version BBQ 1.3.3 it breaks the site

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well.

How are you trying to update to BBQ 1.3.3? Would you please try making a backup of the bbq theme folder and uploading the contents that you get from the zip?

Best,
    Juan.

finchcreative
    This reply has been marked as private.
    finchcreative

Thank you I will, most important is that I’ve been trying to update the hours to 11:00 AM — 10:00 PM everyday Sunday-Monday and not being allowed to such in http://masasushitexas.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=nicethemes

you had sent me instruction which are as well listed on the the website, but see if you can change Friday, Saturday & Sunday to 11:00 AM — 10:00 PM, doesn’t work and my client is all over me.

thank you so very much.

*in a previous ticket you had mentioned something was missing? not sure if that has something to do with all of this

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Have you updated the theme? If I go to your Theme Options admin I still don’t see the stylesheet and the JavaScripts being loaded. That’s vital for you to be able to save the options that you need.

Best,
    Juan.

finchcreative

can you tell me where I would find the style sheet? can I add it some how? not sure where to go with this and my client is all over me. What is the style sheet called – sorry

I’m not sure where to go and where I can find a missing style sheet. can you tell me where I would find the style sheet? can I add it some how? not sure where to go with this and my client is all over me.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello,

Please, can you follow these steps:

1. Connect via FTP, make a backup of your current files of wp-content/themes/bbq – (download them and keep them safely). Remove ALL the files from your wp-content/themes/bbq folder.
    2. Get the latest ZIP of the theme in your account dashboard https://nicethemes.com/dashboard/
    3. Unzip that new theme and upload the files to your server via FTP to the theme folder: wp-content/themes/bbq
    4. Confirm that you can see the theme options page correctly and you’re able to save the options.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan, I have updated the theme following your direction, thank you.

I still can’t see how to change Friday, Saturday & Sunday to 11:00 AM — 10:00 PM – can you please take a look? Also getting these error messages listed on several lines

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c02/h04/mnt/16214/domains/masasushitexas.com/html/wp-content/themes/bbq/includes/theming/typography.php on line 132

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I went to your site and made the modifications for you to have those times and to fix the warning.

Best,
    Juan.

You are amazing my friend, thank you so very much – K

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi K,

Wonderful, thank you!

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server