How to add a 'View all' link

This support request was posted in Flatbase by nippa1987

Request ID #6872 In Progress
  • Hi Juan,

Is it possible to add a ‘view all’ link under each of the article topics on the knowledge base page after the list of 5 or so article previews? (see website link – http://www.travellertips.org/browsetips/)

Also on this same page how to I change the colour of the little number next to each of the article categories so it’s more visible.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for writing.

Unfortunately at this moment, it is not possible to include a “View all” link after the list of articles from the options.

With regards to the second question, you can do that by adding some custom CSS to the class in your custom CSS field within the options:

.nice-knowledgebase .row h3 .cat-count { color: grey; }

Change grey with the color you would like to use.

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks Juan, that worked great!

Are you able to guide in terms of what code I would need to add to the backend to enable a feature like the view all which links to each of the category links (the link it goes to by clicking on the heading)? Thanks.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow up.

I can guide you on where you need to review and add code, but unfortunately I cannot send you the exact code. http://nicethemes.com/article/support-vs-customizations/

The function in charge of building the Knowledge Base grid is nicethemes_knowledgebase() and it is located in /flatbase/includes/functions.php

There, after the hook named nicethemes_knowledgebase_enable_category_link you can see how the link is built. Then you can place that link after the full block is completed.

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks Juan,

Yep no problem, thanks for the guide I’ll work it out from here 🙂

Juanfra Aldasoro

Thank you 🙂

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server